Free Golf Tips
PUTTING PUTTING II | CHIPPING CHIPPING II | GOLF EQUIPMENT
| GOLF BAG SETUP
DRILL | MONITOR YOUR GRIP
SWISH THE CLUB HEAD FOR MORE DISTANCE
In the game of golf your success is directly related to your understanding of some basic fundamental components. How is your understating of the following?
- What is the true object of the game of golf?
- What is the objective of the back swing?
- What is the purpose of the follow through?
- What is the first move that starts the down swing?
- What causes most hooks and slices?
- What are the 3 major sources of power in your golf swing?
- What are the 3 most important components you need to
practice to play your best?
- What is the secret that all golf sports psychologists are teaching the PGA touring pros?
- What laws (according to physics) affect the flight of the golf ball?
- What is it that most great player have in common?
- What is the number one thing directly related to creating consist ant solid contact with the ball?
Well, how did you do?
How many of the questions did you answer with confidence?
Check out the following articales I have had published in various golf magazines and newspapers. Enjoy!
enjoyed the articales you will love my two books A GOLFING PHILOSOPHY
TO PLAY A-ROUND WITH, and GOLF IS A CONCEPT, as well
my video THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE MIND. For free sample
sections of my two books go to the Books & Video link. The free
sample sections will be sent to you (via e-mail).
Incorporate these tips immediately into your practice to lower your
scores immediately. Print these tips out and
take them with you the next time you practice. Hit several
shots using your own techniques and evaluate the results,
then apply the following information and compare. If
these simple tips don't help improve your shot pattern, then
you need to read the tips again and reapply. Good luck
and have fun.